Solvis GmbH, a German manufacturer of high-efficiency heating systems and solar collectors, partnered with HSV the particle foam engineers to launch a completely new boiler in record time: the SolvisBen.
Innovative full-system casing in EPP
With the launch of Ben, Solvis has moved forward to an innovative EPP full-system casing for its new top-of-the-line boiler. EPP is ideally suited for the purpose, and the partnership with HSV was a logical choice in a highly complex process.
Advantages for Solvis
The partnership with HSV offered many advantages for Solvis, leading to direct savings and increased revenue.
- Short time to market: the total development of the boiler took place within a very short time frame.
- TCO: reduced total cost of ownership, significant reduction in the number of parts, and a shorter assembly time.
- First time right design: immediately after delivery of the test samples, the first dozens of devices were shipped out.
- Functionality and aesthetic design are combined for maximum effect. EPP is lightweight, offers optimal thermal insulation, and can be shaped into any form at all.
The result: a beautifully designed product and direct cost savings for Solvis, thanks to an optimal collaboration with the particle foam engineers.
EPP from HSV serves perfectly here.
- Delivered Product Internal and external housing
- Industries Heating, ventilation and cooling (HVAC)
- Materials EPP
- Applications Technical structural parts