HSV is specialised in the development and production of EPP dunnage trays for the automotive industry. These multi-use transport trays provide optimal protection for car parts during transport.
EPP dunnage trays for the automotive industry
The EPP dunnage trays for the automotive industry contain smart-key components and have been designed in such a way that the materials, such as camshafts, chromed parts, decorative strips, armrests, cooling vents and other precision parts, can be processed on the production line directly from the tray.
The advantages of EPP
EPP (Expanded Poly Propylene) has a number of exceptional properties and can be used in various densities. The specific features of this material achieve numerous benefits and savings throughout the logistical chain. The shock-absorbing properties of EPP provide optimal protection for parts and materials during transport and reduce weight. Any damage to the products will be limited to a minimum, resulting in a positive impact on your planning and on achieving your daily production quota. A few of the ways you can benefit:
- Complete freedom to create any shape at all, developed and tailored to your specific requirements and needs
- Weight reduction in the supply chain
- Optimal shock absorption, optimal protection for your products and semi-manufactured products
- Lightweight and robust
- Durable and sustainable
- Nestable and completely stackable, saving space
- Easy to clean
- Option to process materials directly in your production line
- Considerable cost savings in transport and in your organisation’s logistical processes
HSV’s particle foam is frequently used in the automotive industry: in the logistical chain for transporting engine blocks and car parts and in the production of car parts, such as seats (back seats), car door interiors, and interior parts inside the cargo area (trunk/boot). Discover the added value and exceptional potential of our materials and material combinations.